Read Oakshot Complete Works of Oscar Wilde (Illustrated, Inline Footnotes) (Classics Book 5) by Oscar Wilde Free Online
Book Title: Oakshot Complete Works of Oscar Wilde (Illustrated, Inline Footnotes) (Classics Book 5)|
The author of the book: Oscar Wilde
Edition: Oakshot Press
Date of issue: September 19th 2016
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 1728 times
Reader ratings: 6.6
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 2.50 MB
Read full description of the books:
Ebook specifically formatted for kindle devices and tested with all Kindle 5 way navigation functions and Kindle table of contents button. Ebook comes with main table of contents and interlinked sub table of contents. Ebook contains illustrations and inline footnotes where applicable.
Each chapter is clearly marked so user knows which book within the boxset is being read.
• The Picture of Dorian Gray - Magazine Publication.
• The Picture of Dorian Gray - Book Publication.
• Vera; or, The Nihilists.
• The Duchess Of Padua.
• Lady Windermere's Fan.
• A Woman of No Importance.
• Salomé. (Illustrated)
• An Ideal Husband.
• The Importance Of Being Earnest.
• A Florentine Tragedy.
• La Sainte Courtisane.
The Short Story Collections.
• The Happy Prince And Other Tales.
• Lord Arthur Savile's Crime And Other Stories.
• A House of Pomegranates.
The Poetry and Sonnets.
• Uncollected Poems.
• The Sphinx.
• The Ballad Of Reading Gaol.
• Poems in Prose.
• Uncollected Poems 2.
The Non Fiction.
• The Essays and Lectures.
• The Reviews.
• Shorter Prose Pieces.
• Impressions of America. (Inline Footnotes)
• The Life of Oscar Wilde by Sherard, Robert Harborough (Illustrated / Inline Footnotes)
• The Trial of Oscar Wilde, from the Shorthand Reports by Charles Grolleau. (Inline Footnotes)
• Recollections of Oscar Wilde by Pollard Percival, La Jeunesse Ernest, Gide André, Blei Franz.
• Oscar Wilde and Myself by Douglas, Alfred Bruce, Lord. (Illustrated)
• Oscar Wilde - His Life and Confessions by Frank Harris. Vol 1-2 (Illustrated/Annotated)
• Oscar Wilde - An Idler's Impression by Edgar Saltus.
• Oscar Wilde by Leonard Cresswell Ingleby.
• Oscar Wilde, a Critical Study by Arthur Ransome. (Inline Footnotes)
Version 2 - 21st November 2016
Reviewed and updated paragraph indents and line spacing on some works contained within collection. Will make it easier for the reader to distinguish between paragraph start and end.
Download Oakshot Complete Works of Oscar Wilde (Illustrated, Inline Footnotes) (Classics Book 5) ERUB
Download Oakshot Complete Works of Oscar Wilde (Illustrated, Inline Footnotes) (Classics Book 5) DOC
Download Oakshot Complete Works of Oscar Wilde (Illustrated, Inline Footnotes) (Classics Book 5) TXT
Read information about the authorOscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde was an Irish playwright, poet and author of numerous short stories and one novel. Known for his biting wit, and a plentitude of aphorisms, he became one of the most successful playwrights of the late Victorian era in London, and one of the greatest celebrities of his day. Several of his plays continue to be widely performed, especially The Importance of Being Earnest.
As the result of a widely covered series of trials, Wilde suffered a dramatic downfall and was imprisoned for two years hard labour after being convicted of "gross indecency" with other men. After Wilde was released from prison he set sail for Dieppe by the night ferry. He never returned to Ireland or Britain, and died in poverty.