Read Complex Issues in California Family Law - Volume D: Tracing Separate and Community Funds by Dawn Gray Free Online
Book Title: Complex Issues in California Family Law - Volume D: Tracing Separate and Community Funds|
The author of the book: Dawn Gray
Date of issue: November 1st 2011
ISBN: No data
ISBN 13: No data
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2663 times
Reader ratings: 5.3
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 687 KB
Read full description of the books:
Tracing Separate and Community Funds: Using Tracing Concepts in the Daily Practice of Family Law
Follow detailed example showing "how to" properly prepare a family law tracing to recover for your client property acquired with "their" separate property funds but now presumed to be community. Provides guidance such as:
• "Game plan": Describes proper procedure for tracing.
•  :Fiduciary Opportunity Doctrine: Shows how and why this interspousal duty can have a significant effect.
•  :Elements: Details step-by-step tracing to show that:
1) Separate funds on hand at withdrawal
2) Separate funds were actually withdrawn
3) Intent to acquire this asset as separate property
4) In some situations, that intent was disclosed.
•  :Sample: Includes "mechanical tracing" with sample testimony satisfying "intent" and disclosure issues.
This eBook features links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.
Download Complex Issues in California Family Law - Volume D: Tracing Separate and Community Funds ERUB
Download Complex Issues in California Family Law - Volume D: Tracing Separate and Community Funds DOC
Download Complex Issues in California Family Law - Volume D: Tracing Separate and Community Funds TXT
Read information about the authorI've finally gotten access to my Author Page here on Goodreads. While several things have changed, my writing style has not.
I have two series out now, the following Vampire Legacy and the S.P.I.R.I.T. Series, a military-based Paranormal that currently has four books in it's collection.
The Vampire Legacy series is based in and around the New London/Waterford, Connecticut area with its main basis at Harkness Memorial State park.
Original titled 'Prophecy: A Vampire's Legacy' The first book was started back in 1998 and became a seven book series that spanned numorous generations and countless centuries of the Deveraux/La Rouge clan, ending with the seventh book, finally finished in 2009, a decade later.